Marantz NR1509 | Buying Guide | Review | Repairing Service
Marantz NR1509Having a home theatre is no longer permitted for the rich and famous only. Today, it is very easy to have a home audio system installed in the home because the cost is no longer an issue, due to the availability of home theatres at different competitive prices and also cut-throat competition between companies. Marantz is one of the leading brands in the industry that offer a unique take on the visual effects of their recipients and home theatre mavericks.If you want full surround sound but don’t want your AV equipment to dominate your living room, the Marantz NR1509 is a quick, space-saving option. About half the height of standard models, this slimline finder can fit into a small solid space and continue to bring home a great bass muffler. Marantz will meet you with the audio that touches your spine, and also packed with the latest features – 4K compatibility, next-level wireless streaming features, and various control options.In this blog, we will discuss the Marantz NR1509 specifications, its buying guide, common issues, and eleser repairing services that provide utmost customer satisfaction without getting diverted to the next pace.
Marantz NR1509 Specifications with Features
1) Power Processing
- Dolby surround sound
- 5-channel amplifier
- Dynamic EQ improves dialogue, High bass response, and low-level channel levels
2) Digital Streaming Options
- built-in Wi-Fi to listen to music from a PC connected to a network, free internet radio, and music services
- built-in Bluetooth for wireless music streaming
- Pure Direct mode turns off unnecessary circuit catching to provide crystal clear sound
- Integrated video conversion, 3 in 1 out
- 3 analog stereo audio input
- preamp output for two enabled subwoofers
- Prior front L / R effects for connecting to an external stereo power
- USB front-panel port for audio playback from USB flash drives
- digital audio input, 1 optical and 1 coaxial
4) General specifications
- Transition to 4K / 60p and 3D video
- on-screen display setup and easy operation (with HDMI only)
- Built-in Setup Assistant
- Video Select lets you listen to music (network, USB, or tuner) while watching a video from a different source
- The free Marantz remote app allows you to use your Apple or Android device as a Wi-Fi remote control
Home Theatre Receiver General Buying GuideChannels: How many speakers do you want around? At least 5.1 system – up to 13.2 speaker structures. If you do not want surround sound, you can set up system 2.1 or 3.1.Connect: What external devices do you want to connect to your receiver? Make sure it has all the right connections to everything you need.Network Connectivity: Do you want Ethernet connections to stream online radio and local network streaming? Or, do you need a Wi-Fi connection with Bluetooth? Choose your receiver accordingly.Speakers: will your speakers run smoothly? AV receivers support a variety of speakers. You will probably be ready. However, consider the great power and impedance of your speakers. Speakers have the utmost ability to drive sound better. If you do not have speakers yet, check this specification before purchasing.Features: What features do you need? 4K or 8K support? Dolby ATMOS? HDR support? Playing space in different rooms? Specify what you want and find a model that marks all the boxes. Don’t pay extra for features you don’t need.Power: how much bass do you want in your room? The power output makes a minor difference than you might think. However, if you love it so much and want to drive your speakers hard, then you will need more power. Common Problems of Receivers and Repairing ServicesHere we have compiled a list of common problems that you may face, together with noting the problems we also provide you with the solutions we have, you can connect with us anytime at eleser. We have a team of professionals who are always ready to provide best in class repairing services and sort out customers’ problems with proper customer satisfaction.
Here is the list of common issues-
- Surround speakers not working.
- Continuous static comes from speakers.
- Sound distortion.
- Continuous humming sound from speakers.
- Front speakers are not working properly.
- Sometimes the Receiver is not getting power.
- No or improper bass.
- Facing a lag between Sound and picture.